huuhhhhh.....life is hard....when you feel that everyone is ignoring you.....you'll no longer want to live.....but when your friends come approach you.....having fun along with you.....make you leave all sadness....and things that make you disappointed.....you'll realize that how significant this life is.....and how happy you are.....personally, I have been through all this.....I even have undergone a bitter experience and it was the tough one i ever had in my life......accidentally I made mistake where no one expected it from me......as a result they pushed me out and until now I have never seen them since then.....But, I'm happy now.....from the mistakes I've done....I promised not to do it for the second time...because it was the first and last biggest mistake I did...no way for the second time....I swear....in the name of my family.....friends.....relatives.....and who ever have known me......uhhhh....the important thing is that we should recognize our faults and be honest.....then leave all that we have done....then focus on our future.....be happy.....chaaaaaooooooo
No comments:
Post a Comment